Tuesday, June 20, 2017

The Great Change goes 1 on 1 with: Jarron Crump

Hello valued readers!

Today we will be sharing our one on one interview with Jarron Crump about his new shoe deal and his what his basketball career holds next, check it out below!

The Great Change: Hey Jarron! Congratulations on your new show deal, in a few words describe what this milestone means to your career and the #HardWorkNFaithNGod movement:

J. Crump: First off a special thanks/shoutout to Donovan Bridgeforth and The Great Change for following and supporting my career. Also, I purchased the last piece of material you released, it was amazing; more blessings for your future endevors. This shoe deal was nothing but a blessing. Growing up it was always a dream, so I was happy to see the hard work make that come true.

The Great Change: What are the upsides of the shoes that you are endorsing?

J. Crump: The upside of the shoe I'm endorsing is there are a few featured NBA guys already signed to the brand and I have the opportunity to soon be the next big thing from the overseas side.

The Great Change: Where can fans and supporting hoopers go on-line to order the Peak Indonesia XTRA LITE hoop shoes and support?

J. Crump: Right now, I suggest fans follow my Official Instagram page @jarroncrump it's the best way to hear what moves I'm making, where to watch my games, videos and pick up merchandise.

The Great Change: What are a few goals you, as an professional athlete, have for yourself and team next season, on and off the floor?

J. Crump: Next season of course one of my goals is to win a championship, I have not done that yet. Individually I would like to make the all star game again, lead the league in assist and keep running my kids camps!

We thank you for reading with The Great Change today, please checkout our Online Bookstore for more reading by clicking the blue button to the right!












No comments:

Post a Comment