Monday, December 8, 2014

#32

I once was a being of the cosmos.
Until the world called upon my spirit to enter this reality as if it were all I had ever known.
It is probably better that way. Or I would surely be ready to go back home.
With each passing moon, I meditate in my room, alone.
Searching for the answer to save the world from itself.
I even stopped dedicating time to destroying my body to put useless awards on my shelf.
I lost my lust for a lavish lifestyle.
Because far too many are concerned with self pleasure, that they forgot that real joy is making someone else smile.
My generation of progressive thinkers is ever growing in number.
The Great Change of a generation, that began last summer.
Join the change and let's change the game.
I challenge YOU. To see yourself for the true spark of creation that you truly are.
Let's change the consciousness of this world and I'll see YOU in the stars.

1 comment: