Thursday, June 26, 2014

#10

I fell in love with an old soul, that makes my heart pump warm blood instead of cold.

We clicked from the start and I knew I couldn't let her out of my heart because her touch was more valuable than all the gold.

Life threw us obstacles to test our connection and it showed us our very own reflections.

In the trying waters of life, my love revealed herself to me, and I to her.

Seems like from our first date to now is one hell of a blur.

My black queen loves so fearless, so noble and true. The same woman that I met, but still shines like new.

As I climb the ladder to my dreams and to change the world, I still find comfort in calling her my girl.

I could go on for eons, to infinity and beyond, about the magic we create by using our love as our wands.

But as I bring this poem to a poetic close, I thank life for choosing us two to juxtapose.

And I pray we continue blossom like a beautiful rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment