Sunday, June 8, 2014

#7

On the subject of Love

I define love as an inner connection of spiritual existence in a physical world.

I'm talking about that real love, that can drive you mad and have one's emotions all in a swirl.

The love that you love and hate. This is truly when love is great.

Even since the age of eight, when I had the rest of the veggies to eat off my plate. I knew love was more than just someone to date.

See, I've learned that the expressions of love that most people crave to see on the television screens and at wedding soirees is the effect of the real love that just happen to be culminated on that day.

Listen to my words! And the things that I say!

The romantic love that many are teaching, actually comes from a form of love that no one even knew that we should be seeking.

This love I speak of comes from within. It's loving yourself, and looking at yourself as your number one friend.

Self-love! Self-love! Self-love! Self love!

If you're looking for a catch, use self love as your glove.

You must love yourself before you can love anyone else. So until you're ready, put your dancing shoes on the shelf.

This may require time and self-forgiveness. But one thing is for sure....

WITH SELF-LOVE THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment