Tuesday, June 10, 2014

#8

Hello valued readers,

I was on a vigorous mental stroll with my future buisness partner and long time friend today, Ms. LP. While we were on this stroll today we had an interesting conversation that I would love to share with you all.

Ms. LP posed the question, "What is the truth of all truths?"

We both pondered on the question for several moments. Our minds jumped to answers such as love, pain and other universal concepts. But for some reason we still did not feel at peace with these answers.

All of a sudden the answer hit me.

The truth of all truths is DEATH.

Ms. LP agreed with me and pointed out that all of the signs of Proverbs point to death.

Death is the something that is an absolute truth. We will all die but death is not the end as well should all know.

After death, oh the great liberating concept of death, you are no longer a human being contained by your earthly vessel, you are just a being, just consciousness, just holy spirit, just love.

We move on to non-physical existence.

"No body just soul" said Ms. LP.

Which naturally sparked a debate and shifted the conversation to Heaven and Hell.

I attempted to explain to Ms. LP that Hell could not exist. She was not so quick to agree with that point.

"Hell is the lack of the presence of God (our source) which could even be experienced here in our world," Ms. LP said.

I was quick to state my premise.

THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE. God (our source) is everything and there is NO PLACE where God (our source) is not.

I used the following metaphor to explained God (our source) to my long time friend.

We are all artist, the best artist ever, and we have a pencil that never goes dull and a never ending supply of paper. We draw until we get the perfect picture and everything is just right and then we go to the next thing. But God (our source) is the pencil and the paper. You have the free will to draw what ever your creative mind can fathom but you cannot even express your artistic ability without God (our source), the pencil and paper.......... and finally God (our source) is you... the artist.

You are God.

I am God.

Everyone.

Everything.

.....it all is just God (our source) recognizing ourselves.

Ms. LP was silent for a moment and then began to smile and I knew she had grasp the metaphor.

Readers, I would love to hear your comments and opinions on this conversation. Comment below and let us continue this conversation further!




2 comments:

  1. Truth? Who's truth? For anything to be truth it has to be true to all people at all times. I believe in God. Does that make Him a true omnipotent being? I think it just means beliefs can be truths. Why? Because no matter what you encourage a person to think or how you want them to view a topic, their own personal feelings or beliefs outweighs anything else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a great point. That's why I put the parentheses. Because the universe had to be created by some "source" whether we call it God or not.

      Delete