Friday, August 8, 2014

#25

A world at peace, is it such a far fetched dream?

As I plot out schemes with members of my team, our conversations about things to come, and goals to achieve often drift to thoughts of a world at peace.

Do know about being so attached to an idea that it keeps you up at night?

Human suffering at this stage in our long history on this planet is plain evidence of greed causing violence, that's hidden out of sight.

I toss and turn at night knowing so many people don't have a place to lay their head down at night.

While others live so lavish.. is it because the poor don't know how to play the game?

Is that humanity's fatal flaw? Are we living out our lives like a character in a play penned by Shakespeare's paw?

All leading up to that final curtain call..

I often awake from dreams where I've solved the fatal flaw. But only to forget it as soon as I get up and yawn with my jaws.

We can write our own script, we just have to learn how... just control the little voice that you're reading with now.

No comments:

Post a Comment